Step 1. Select Template
From the App Dashboard, go to Forms, then click the Create button.
Here choose the type of campaign you want to create and select templates available:
Step 2. Design Popup
Here you can customize the content and display of your campaign. You can customize:
– Teaser (float button): guide here
Step 3. Choose Popup Trigger
This is the step to choose how your Spin To Win campaign should be displayed:
3.1 When to display the popup
Here choose the time your Spin to Win will be shown. If you choose no trigger, it defaults to show Spin To Win by clicking on the Floating button.
– On exit intent: Spin to Win displays when the customer is about to move the mouse away from the page
– After the page loaded: Spin to Win displays as soon as the page is loaded
– After X seconds: Spin to Win displays after the client opens the page for X seconds
– After scrolled X percent: Spin to Win displays when scrolling down X percent
3.2 Show again after
Select when to re-display the popup. When the popup is closed without entering information, after a customized time at Show again after, the popup will display again according to the selected trigger.
3.3 Where to show
– All pages: Spin to Win displayed on all pages
– Specific pages: Spin to Win is only visible on pages that satisfy the added condition.
+ Click “Add” to enter more conditions.
Step 4. Ready
– Campaign Name: Enter a name for the campaign
– Click Save and then continue to choose the status for the popup. You can go live it or save as a draft.