Yes/No Split is a powerful function of AVADA Email Marketing. It allows you to personalize and improve customer experiences based on their shopping behaviors and segment filters.
1 Add split for campaign
1.1 For the new campaign
Step 1: Go to “App > Automation > Create campaign”
Step 2: Choose your campaign type at SELECT YOUR EVENT TYPE, SELECT YOUR EVENT, SELECT YOUR PRESET > Save and Next
Step 3: Drag and Drop the Split to the workflow
Step 4: Add items to the 2 split flows ( Emails, Wait Times, etc.)
Step 5: Edit Split
- Flow Name: Set a name for your Split
- Click Add condition and Add segment to add condition to your Yes/No Split
Similar to the whole campaigns, you can see guide to:
– Select Addtional Filters: https://help.avada.io/help/how-to-select-additional-filters-for-your-automation-campaigns/
– Select Segment Filters: https://help.avada.io/help/how-to-create-segments/
After Edit Split, click Save
Step 6: Click Save and continue to complete the campaign information
1.2 For the old campaign
Step 1: Go to “App> Messages> Automation”
Step 2: Select a campaign > open Workflow tab
Step 3: Drag Split into the workflow and add the split conditions
Step 4: Save
2. How split works
For example, adding split with the following conditions to campaign ACE:
- If an abandoned cart contact satisfies the following conditions: Cart Shipping Address = Vietnam and added by the contact in the contact list of the segment Contact from avada, it will go to the Yes branch of Split. This means that those contacts will get the Remind Email 2 after 2 hours.
- If an abandoned cart contact does not meet the following conditions: Cart Shipping Address = Vietnam or not added by the contact in the contact list of the Contact from avada segment, it will go to branch No. This means that those contacts will get the Final Notice email after 1 day.