There are two types of coupons that can be inserted into your newsletter popup.
- Static coupon: a certain code for all users.
- Dynamic coupon: a random code for each user.
The discount applied at checkout is based on the rule you create in your store backend.
To generate and import dynamic coupons into AVADA Email Marketing, follow this guide.
To add a new coupon into your popup, go to the Thank You page, you can either:
- Click the Coupon component on the preview
- Double-click the Coupon code field under general settings.
Next, click Open settings.
1. Add a static coupon
Choose Coupon Type as Static coupon > Enter your coupon code > Hit the Save button.
2. Add a dynamic coupon
- Choose the Coupon type as a Dynamic coupon > Select the code list you have imported to the app > Hit the Save button.
- Save coupon