In this article, you will be guided on how to configure Elastic Email SMTP to send email from our app through Elastic Email service.
Step 1: Register Elastic Email account/Login to your current account
Firstly, if you do not have an Elastic Email API account, please register an account on this page.
Signup today and 50% discount on all purchases.
It is very fast to register an Elastic Email account, after signing up, you will see your dashboard like this:
Step 2: Add & Verify a domain
Step 3: Create SMTP Credentials
– Then, click to your account name at the top right, choose “My Account”
– Choose “Settings > SMTP > Consent”
After consent with the term and conditions, you will see this screen. Click “Create SMTP Credential”
Or click Add additional Credential if you have created credential before:
– Then click “Create”, you will have Credentials information like below:
Step 4: Complete SMTP information into app configurations
– Now, come back to AVADA Email Marketing and paste the information into SMTP Settings:
– Choose “Load settings” to select Elastic Email provider.
– Enter information you get from Elastic Email then click Verify Config
Enter sender and recipient address and click Verify now
If you enter the right information, a success message will be shown like this:
Great! Now you can create your campaigns and start sending emails!
- Only use verified senders from SMTP server to send emails, otherwise, your email will go to spam box.
- Using SMTP will not count statistic such as Open, Bounces or Spam report.