In this article, you will be guided on how to configure the Settings section of the app. It is the first step required for running your email campaigns successfully. Let’s get started!
From the app dashboard, go to Settings
1. General settings
Default Logo: Upload the default logo to be shown on your emails.
Default Timezone: Select the default timezone for your email in general.
- Shop name: Enter the store name that you want to display in email templates
- Address: Enter store address you want to display on email templates
- Website: Enter your website URL to display in the email templates
- Default Signature: Enter the signature you want to display in the email template
2. Sending Settings
2.1 Add sender
Add the email sender (able to add multiple senders) so that you can choose them for your specific campaigns later.
See the guide here: https://help.avada.io/help/how-to-add-a-custom-email-sender/
2.2 Verify domains
If you want to send an email via your own business domain, please do this step. You need to add and verify your sending domain then use a sender with it (recommended).
See the guide: https://help.avada.io/help/add-your-own-domain-verify-domain/
2.3 Add Reply to
– Reply to is an email address that will receive your customers’ reply
Enter the email that receives your customers’ reply. You can add multiple emails here.
2.4. Custom SMTP
This is another way to add your sender. If you are using SMTP on your store, you can connect to SMTP to send your email via SMTP service.
See the guide: https://help.avada.io/kb/custom-smtp/
3. Coupon Settings
See guide here: https://help.avada.io/kb/coupons/