Step 3: Setup SMTP
Go to Sending > Domain Settings > SMTP Credentials > New SMTP User
Enter the username
You will get message like this. Copy the password and save it, we will use this to setup SMTP.
Step 4: Setup SMTP in AVADA Email Marketing
- Go to “AVADA Email Marketing > Settings > SMTP Settings > Click Load settings“
- Select SMTP Provider is Mailgun and click Load Settings
- Enter user name and password get from Mailgun
- Click Verify config button, then enter sender and recipient address and click Verify now
If you enter the right information, a success message will be shown like this:
Congrats! Now you can create your campaigns and start sending emails!
- Only use verified senders from SMTP server to send emails, otherwise, your email will go to spam box.
- Using SMTP will not count statistic such as Open, Bounces or Spam report.