In this article, you will be guided on how to create a new Popup campaign on AVADA Email Marketing. To collect more customers’ emails, making your own popup that makes customers fantastic is very crucial. Now let’s get started!
Here is how popup by AVADA Email Marketing looks on the storefront.
Step 1. Select Preset
From the App Dashboard, go to Forms, then click the Create button.
Here choose the type of campaign you want to create and select presets available:
Step 2. Design Popup
Here you can customize the content and display of your campaign. You can customize:
– Subscribe page, Thank you page > see guide here: https://help.avada.io/help/popup-components-explanation/
– Teaser (float button) > see guide here: https://help.avada.io/help/how-to-set-up-floating-button-teaser/
Step 3. Choose Popup Trigger
This is the step to choose how a campaign should be displayed:
3.1 When to display the popup: Here choose the time your popup will be shown.
– On exit intent: popup displays when the customer is about to move the mouse away from the page
– After the page loaded: popup displays as soon as the page is loaded
– After X seconds: popup displays after the client opens the page for X seconds
– After scrolled X percent: popup displays when scrolling down X percent
3.2 Show again after: Select when to re-display the popup. When the popup is closed without entering information, after a customized time at Show again after, the popup will display again according to the selected trigger.
3.3 Where to show:
– All pages: Popup displayed on all pages
– Specific pages: popup is only visible on pages that satisfy the added condition.
+ Click “Add” to enter more conditions.
Step 4. Settings
- Email validation: Allow you to validate if a subscribed email is exist or not. This function helps to prevent spam leads.
- Tags: Add tag for contacts collected from this popup
- Double opt-in: If you enable Double opt-in, a confirmation email will be sent to your customers when they subscribed. This will helps to validate whether an email signed up exists or not.
Step 5. Ready
– Campaign name: Enter a name for the campaign
– Click Save and then continue to choose the status for the popup. You can go live it or save as a draft.