AVADA Email Marketing allows you to insert static codes or random (dynamic) coupons into your automation/newsletter emails, newsletter popup, or spin to win wheel.
– To use static coupons, you can insert them directly in the email content or coupon block.
– To use dynamic coupons, you need to copy or import the coupon list first. You can generate dynamic coupons right on the app
The discount applied at checkout is based on the rule you create in Shopify Admin. To create a new discount, please go to your Shopify Admin > Discounts > Create discount.
In this article, we will guide you:
– Generate dynamic coupon codes in AVADA Email Marketing
– Import dynamic coupon codes into AVADA Email Marketing
1. How to generate dynamic coupon codes in AVADA Email Marketing?
Now you can generate dynamic coupon codes right on AVADA Email Marketing using your discount rule from Shopify.
To generate discount codes in the app, go to Settings > Coupons > Generate coupons
Step 1: Select the discount rule to generate the code
– At Discount, select the discount rule you created at your Shopify store.
– If you have no discount created, click Create a new discount to create a new discount. Then click Refresh to reselect the discount
Step 2: Choose discount codes type
There are 2 types of coupons to generate:
2.1. Generate random codes (Dynamic codes)
– Select Generate random codes to generate discount codes by random. This means each customer will get a unique code.
– Qty: Enter the number of codes you want to create here
– Pattern: Here, the admin can customize the format of the code. For example: [4AN] means that the code will consist of 4 alphanumeric characters. (AB23, A123, ABC4, etc.)
2.2 Import specific codes
When selecting Import specified codes, a box will be displayed so that the admin can enter the code according to your preferences. Each code must be separated by one line. You can enter an unlimited number of codes.
Step 3: Generate discount codes and check again
You can check again to make sure that the discount code has been successfully created at your Shopify’s admin page.
2. How to import coupon code into AVADA Email Marketing?
To import coupon, go to Settings > Coupons and click Create
Once generating coupon codes by the app, you can also click on this quick link “Create a coupon pool“.
Step 1. General information
– Check Enable coupon group to be able to use the coupon
– Name: Here, enter a name for the coupon group
– Description: Enter a description for the coupon
Step 2: Select the way to import Coupon List
Coupon can be imported in 3 ways: Text box (copy and paste), CSV file, and Shopify discounts
– Textbox: Enter coupon code in the textbox manually. Each coupon is on 1 line. You can enter unlimited coupon codes.
– CSV file: Import coupon code using CSV file. You can click the Add file button and select the CSV file you want to add or drop the CSV file into the box (Click Download sample file to download the sample file). Your imported coupon codes will be shown in the “Coupons” box right below.
– Then click Import codes from this rule to import coupon codes.
Step 3. View Summary
Here will display the name, status, number of coupon codes remaining to use on your emails.