AVADA Email Marketing allows you to send order confirmation emails with PDF Invoice link attached on email so that customers can easily download/print it.
In order to have that email type, you need to:
1. Integrate AVADA Email Marketing with PDF Invoice app.
2. Set up PDF Invoice app
3. Create PDF Invoice email on AVADA Email Marketing
1. How to integrate AVADA Email Marketing with PDF Invoice
You need to install both AVADA Email Marketing and PDF Invoice so that you can send emails attached PDF Invoice to your customers by AEM.
After installing both apps, please do as follow:
Step 1: Get Credentials to connect two apps from AVADA Email Marketing:
Form AVADA Email Marketing dashboard > click Manage keys (at the top right corner)
Copy App ID and Secret Key:
If there is no Secret Key, press Generate Key, then copy the key
– Step 2: Enter the keys to PDF Invoice App
From App PDF Invoice Dashboard > Integration
Enter the Key you have just copied from AVADA Email Marketing to the corresponding fields.
After entering the keys, click Connect
2. How to set up the PDF Invoice app
Step 1: Set up PDF Invoice app here
Step 2: Setting Automation Email on PDF Invoice app
From app dashboard of PDF Invoice > Automation Email
– Custom PDF File Name: Enter a name for the PDF file, note to the correct format .pdf
– PDF Attached Template: Select the Template you want to display in the PDF file
– Send Automation Email: Enable to send mail Automation inside PDF Invoice app
– Send Email by AVADA Email Marketing: Enable to send mail from AVADA Email Marketing
Note you can only choose to send PDF Invoice email via PDF Invoice or AVADA Email Marketing
3. How to create PDF Invoice Email in AVADA Email Marketing?
From AVADA Email Marketing app:
– Step 1: Go to Messages > Automation> New Campaign
– Step 2: Select SELECT YOUR EVENT TYPE = Buying
Select YOUR EVENT = PDF Invoice
– Step 3: Choose conditions for the campaign if you want
– Step 4: Select Preset and Continue to complete Campaign
Guide to editing the workflow or email content.