AVADA Email Marketing is optimized for Abandoned Cart Recovery, so we put many functions to help store admins track and convert abandoned carts effectively.
There are three sections about Abandoned Carts you can find under the Report tab:
1. Abandoned Carts
Shopping Cart Grid in Email Marketing app allows admin to keep track of customer shopping cart statuses to send them cart recovery email in time and increase conversions.
To view information about Abandoned Carts, go to App > Report > Abandoned cart
- Enter the email address you want to find at the search box and click search to search cart information of the entered email. You need to enter the exact email address when searching
- Click the icon to view the details of the Abandoned Cart.
- Click the Use template button to select the appropriate template for the cart before sending the mail.
- After loading the selected template, click Send cart recovery email to send the email.
2. Live Carts
Go to App> Reports > Live Cart
Live Cart saves all customers’ carts in 4 columns: Shopping cart, Abandoned Cart, Recoverable Cart, Converted Cart. Admin can easily track all customers’ carts in real-time, and you can send ACE emails right there manually.
- Click any cart to see cart information.
- Click the icon to see cart details.
- Click Use template, select the template, click Send a cart recovery email to send an ACE email right away.
- Click Expand All to view detailed information on all carts.
3. Abandoned Cart Analysis
To view Abandoned Cart Analysis data, go to Reports > Abandoned Analysis
Here shows the percentage of how the checkout fields were filled out so that admin can know which field is most abandoned by shoppers.
- 0 to 25% displays red.
- From over 25% to 70% displays a yellow color.
- Over 70% displays blue.