In this article, you will be guided on how to create automated order confirmation emails. Let’s get started!
Please notice that enable Order confirmation in AVADA will not disable Order Confirmation in Shopify. You cannot disable Shopify default email, please try to send AVADA email after the Shopify email a certain time such as haft day or one day. And we recommend to make the email content more like a Thank you mail/Support offer email rather than just order confirmation only.
Step 1. Select automation preset
- From the app dashboard, go to “Automation > New workflow”
- Select your event type = “Buying Transaction”
- Select a preset: There are multiple pre-built workflow you can choose here. You can click to any preset and preview the workflow inside
- Click Next to open the workflow and start edit it
Step 2. Edit the workflow
- You can edit this workflow by putting more items into this. Learn how to edit a workflow here:
- If you want to edit an email/item in your workflow, click directly on it then it will show the edit column at right side. Click to edit email content.
Step 3: Ready to live
- When you done with this email content, click “Save and Exit“, it will comeback to the workflow
- Click Next to go to the last step. Enter name for this workflow then click “Launch” to go live it or keep as draft.