Welcome to AVADA Email Marketing User Guide!
In this article, you will be guided on how to create a return/refund confirmation email. Let’s get started!
Step 1. Select campaign type, preset, and segment
1.1. Select event type, event, and preset
- From the app dashboard, go to “Messages > Automation > New campaign”
- “Select your event type” = “Buying”
- “Select your event” = “Return”
- “Select your preset“: There are three options of templates for you: Blank template, Return/Refund Confirmation (Pro)
- Click Save and Next
1.2. Select segment for the campaign
See guide here: https://help.avada.io/help/how-to-create-segments/
Step 2. Create a workflow
The blank template allows you to create a template freely by your wish. You can drag and drop multiple emails, wait time, certain time as you want.
- Create and edit an email > See guide here
- Wait Time
At the Time Control tab, add wait time, drag and drop Wait Time to your workflow.
To edit Wait Time:
Select option to delay your email in: Days, Weeks, Hours, Minutes
Enter delay time value (from 1-100)
- Certain Time
To add Certain Time, at the Time Control tab, drag and drop Certain Time to your workflow.
To edit Certain Time:
- Certain day:
Select a certain day option: Any day, Specific weekday, Weekday, Weekend
You can select a Specific weekday that you want:
- Certain time:
Select specific moment to send emails: Any Time or Specific time
The specific time option allows you to select From Time and To Time value. Please note that From Time value must be less than the To Time value.
- Time Zone: Select the time zone to send emails.
Besides Blank Template, we support a premade template for the Return/Refund Confirmation, you can select this one to save time to build email.
Step 3. Ready
After building your workflow, click “Save and Next” and enter the general information to complete the campaign.
- Name: Enter the campaign name. Only after you enter the campaign name, the Finish button is clickable.
- Description: Enter the campaign description.
Click the icon and create tags for it to manage different campaigns easily.
Click to Manage tags to choose/add/delete a tag.
After filling in all information, click Finish and select campaign status: Keep draft or Go live.