Welcome to AVADA Email Marketing User Guide!
In this article, you will be guided on how to create return/refund confirmation email. Let’s get started!
Step 1. Select automation preset
- From the app dashboard, go to “Automation > New workflow”
- Select your event type = “Buying Transaction”
- Select a preset: There are multiple pre-built workflow you can choose here. Click “Return/Refund confirmation” preset
- Click Next to open the workflow and start edit it
Step 2. Edit the workflow
- You can edit this workflow by putting more items into this. Learn how to edit a workflow here:
- If you want to edit an email/item in your workflow, click directly on it then it will show the edit column at right side. Click to edit email content.
Step 3: Ready to live
- When you done with this email content, click “Save and Exit“, it will comeback to the workflow
- Click Next to go to the last step. Enter name for this workflow then click “Launch” to go live it or keep as draft.
- Name: Enter the campaign name. Only after you enter the campaign name, the Finish button is clickable.
- Description: Enter the campaign description (optional)
Click the icon plus and create tags for it to manage different campaigns easily.
Click to Manage tags to choose/add/delete a tag.
After filling in all information, click Finish and select campaign status: Keep draft or Go live.