Magento is the most platform for SME. AVADA is a part of Mageplaza company, Mageplaza has been developed this extension that help integrate AVADA Email Marketing with Magento 2.
Today I will show you how to integrate AVADA Email Marketing with Magento 2 step by step.
Now time to get started.
Step 1: Register account
Go to AVADA Dashboard to register an account.
If you have an account already, you can skip this step.
Step 2: Install the integration module
There are 2 methods to install this module.
1. Install via composer (recommend)
Run the following command in Magento 2 root folder:
composer require mageplaza/module-smtp php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
2. Install from the .zip package file
Step 3: Setup API Key
Copy App ID and Secret key
Go to your Magento 2 Dashboard > Stores > SMTP > Configuration > AVADA Email Marketing
Enter above App ID and Secret key into the form, click Save Config on the top right, then flush Magento cache.
Now Abandoned carts, new contact or new subscriber will be synced to AVADA Dashboard.
Step 4: Setup Automation campaign
- Setup general configuration
- How to Setup Abandoned Cart Email campaign
- How to setup an automation campaign
How to test?
- Create a welcome new subscriber
- Submit a new subscriber in Magento 2 frontend
- Check AVADA dashboard > Automation > Activties. You will see the email transactions in this table.
If you have any questions or face any issues, feel free to contact us. We are willing to help.