Magento is the most platform for SME. AVADA is a part of Mageplaza company. Mageplaza has been developed this extension that helps integrate AVADA Email Marketing with Magento 2.
Today I will show you how to integrate AVADA Email Marketing with Magento 2 step by step.
Now time to get started.
Step 1: Register account
Go to AVADA Dashboard to register an account.
If you have an account already, you can skip this step.
Step 2: Install the integration module
There are 2 methods to install this module.
1. Install via composer (recommend)
Run the following command in Magento 2 root folder:
composer require mageplaza/module-smtp php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
2. Install from the .zip package file
Step 3: Setup API Key
Copy App ID and Secret key
Go to your Magento 2 Dashboard > Stores > Configuration > Mageplaza Extensions > Marketing Automation
Enable the module and enter the above App ID and Secret key into the form, click Save Config on the top right, then flush Magento cache.
Insert the App ID and Secret key and hit on Test connection button.
Hit on the Synchronize Customers and Synchronize Orders button.
Now Abandoned carts, new contacts, new subscribers, orders will be synced to AVADA Dashboard.
Step 4: Setup Automation campaign
- Setup general configuration
- How to Setup an Abandoned Cart Email campaign
- How to set up an automation campaign
How to test?
- Create a welcome new subscriber
- Submit a new subscriber in Magento 2 frontend
- Check AVADA dashboard > Automation > Activities. You will see the email transactions in this table.
If you have any questions or face any issues, feel free to contact us. We are willing to help.