Welcome emails allow you to make first impression to your potential subscribers, deliver them discount to encourage first purchase, etc.
Let’s dive deeper on how to create Welcome emails in AVADA
Step 1: Select workflow event and preset
From the app dashboard, go to “Automation> New workflow”
Then you will see this page. Select “Welcome Subscribers” event to see all pre-built workflows supported:
– Select one preset to preview it. For example I select “Welcome 3 emails” preset:
– Click “Next” to edit this workflow
Step 2: Edit workflow
– Here is the pre-made 3 welcome email workflow.
– Add a new email/sms to the workflow
– Add wait time/certain time to send email
– View/edit email content
– Make the change you want for email content/design by our Drag and Drop editor.
– Then click “Save” to go live the email
– Click on the AVADA logo to go back to the workflow page to complete it. Once done, hit on the Next button.
Step 3: Go live campaign
Set a name for your campaign and go live:
If you are looking for connecting Welcome emails to one of your sign up form, see the guide here.