How to Insert an Image into Email
Text is obviously an essential component of any email, but marketers often overlook the importance of visual content. Readers are more likely to engage with your newsletter and make purchases if you include different types of content in your messaging.
This guide will show you how to insert an image into your email in AVADA. A perfect image can make your email feel more personal and relevant compared to the same email with no visual content.
Insert an image into email
Step 1. Create a workflow or campaign
You create an automation workflow or campaign as usual. Head to our guides on Automation and Campaign to know how to get started.
Step 2. Choose the Image option in your template
In the left panel, choose Basic > Image. Drag and drop it to the position you want to insert in your email.
Step 3. Upload your image
On the right side, you will see the option of uploading your image.
AVADA allows you to upload your image by:
- Uploading the image from your device
- Inserting the image URL
- Choosing from your Media Library right in the app. To configure this, from your app dashboard, choose Settings > Media Library. You can upload images to AVADA and our app will keep them for you. Just click New Image and upload images. This section also allows you to create different folders to manage your images better.
- Choosing from free stock images. All images are provided by Pixabay, Unsplash, and published under the Creative Common Zero license.
Step 4. Edit your image
Once you have added your image, you can edit its:
- Color palette
- Alt text: This text will display when your email is not loaded
- Link to your image
- Adjust the image's alignment
- Edit the width and height of the image
Updated on: 06/09/2021