How to Insert Dynamic Blocks
In AVADA, you can insert dynamic blocks to your email template directly on the app. If you insert this block to your email, it will automatically get the product information to show when you send your real emails.
In this guide, let's explore how to insert dynamic blocks to your email template in AVADA.
Before your start
- Before you can jump in, you will want to make sure that you have an E-commerce integration enabled with AVADA. If you are using a built-in integration (i.e., Shopify, Magento), the integration will pull in this information automatically. If you have not connected your store to your AVADA account, please have a look at our guides on how to integrate with Shopify or Magento 2.
- You can add dynamic blocks into your email template in both automation workflows and campaigns. They share the same email editor tool.
- Should you have any problems with inserting dynamic blocks into your email, don't hesitate to contact our support team via in-app chat or <email@example.com>.
Insert dynamic blocks
Step 1. Create a workflow or campaign
First and foremost, you create an automation workflow or campaign as usual. Read our articles on Automation and Campaigns to know how to get started.
Step 2. Choose the Dynamic option
In the email design step, you can see the Dynamic section right from the left panel to insert a dynamic block into your email template. Drag and drop your preferred dynamic blocks to the email template.
You will see the dynamic block in your email. At the time of writing, AVADA supports 3 types of product, including Best sellers, New products, Collections. You can choose how many products and columns to show there. However, you won't be able to edit the information of products inside, because they will be dynamically rendered with the data captured at the time of sending.
Update: We have just added a new type of dynamic block: Product Recommendation
About Product Recommendation block
What is Product Recommendation block used for?
This block is used to display several items which are often bought with the initial product.
Thanks to this function, you can suggests the right products which might attract buyers in further purchasing, or makes it easy for shoppers to find other nice stuff. It also dramatically increases the value of orders, sales, profits for you business.
How can you add Product Recommendation block?
- Step 1: Start
You can click on Enable button or navigate to Setting > Product recommendation to start activating this block
- Step 2: Check the required conditions
To use this function, your store should have at least 500 orders, 50 customers and 10 different products
Please sync orders > recheck the requirement one more time if you have not met the condition.
- Step 3: Enable Product Recommendation
You will see the successful message that tells you are able to use Product Recommendation block when the condition is fulfilled. Please click on Enable button to start using this block.
NOTE: If you are editing an automation email, you can find some more dynamic blocks as follows:
- Line items or cart items. The products in order (after purchase) or in cart (before purchase) can be added to your email and it will automatically get the product information to show in real emails.
- AVADA Photo Reviews. The items and review content after the customer submitted a review. This needs to be integrated with AVADA Photo Review app to show this block.
Updated on: 27/09/2021