How to Send Test Email in AVADA
There is nothing more frustrating than having spent time and effort in your email only to find a small spelling mistake or a link that doesn't work once you have sent to several thousand recipients.
So, if we could give you advice from the depths of our hearts, it is that you should always send a test email before actually sending the final version. AVADA allows you to send a test version to yourself, or to the people you trust to review your content for you. In this guide, you will learn how to do that in AVADA. Let's explore!
Before you start
- If your email is missing the mandatory unsubscribe link, you can't make a test email. AVADA always includes an unsubscribe link in your email.
- The subject line for the test email includes the word "TEST" at the beginning.
- Make sure you have entered a sender name and sender address in your emails settings. You won't be able to test an email without having this information.
Send a test email in AVADA
Step 1. Open the email you want to test
You can open the email you want to test in the Automation or Campaign section, right after you've edited everything necessary in your email.
Step 2. Send a test email
Click Send Test to the right of the editor.
Enter the email address of those you want to send a test email to.
The app will notify when the test email is sent successfully with the message "Test email sent successfully"
Check the inbox where the email was sent to. If you cannot find the send test in the Primary inbox, you can check the Promotions, Spam, or All Mail tab.
- Always send a test email to Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, Apple Mail, and other email clients. Click on ALL links to make sure the links are correct, and have a look at the email - Does it look good? Does it look the same in all email clients?
- Open the test email in your mobile phone - Is the font too small or big? Are your links easily clicked? etc.
Updated on: 06/09/2021